ONLINE Training Seminar TOPICS – Effective Time Management + Winning Business Idea Creation
Saturday April 11, 2020
In preparation for CYFA’s signature annual event, the 2020 CYFA Business Proposal Competition, an ONLINE TRAINING SEMINAR will be hosted on April 11, 2020 on the following topics: Effective Time Management + Winning Business Idea Creation. The seminars will be taught by successful entrepreneur and investor Jane Li. By the end of the sessions, students will be able to;
EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT FOR STUDENTS
- Define time management
- Identify the benefits of effective time management
- Recognize the obstacles to effective time management
- Implement successful time management strategies to excel in school
WINNING BUSINESS IDEA CREATION
- Everything you need to know before starting a business
- How to create a winning business idea (5 Easy Steps)
Join us online to learn how effective time management and participation in CYFA’s Business Proposal Competition will help you get acceptance into BRAND NAME UNIVERSITIES.
TO REGISTER FOR CYFA TRAINING SEMINAR
- Please sign up as a member on https://www.canadayouthfunding.com/ – Click “JOIN US” on homepage
- Email RSVP to – email@example.com
- Online seminar link will be emailed day before to the RSVP Email Address so make sure the email you provide is correct!
Start thinking about your proposal today. The competition will be held on September 18, 2020 at 6:00 PM and the awards ceremony will be held the following day on September 19. 2020 at 5:00 PM at Riverrock Casino Theatre.
Email your proposals to – firstname.lastname@example.org